Coyote Calling Academy Interview

I've had the pleasure of sitting down and talking to Brandon Nily of Coyote Calling Academy this weekend.  Brandon has been an avid predator and big game hunter for the last six year and he opens up and talks to me about his favorite predators, guns and other things this week.Please check out his podcast.  Search Coyote Calling Academy on itunes, soundcloud, podbean or google play. 

SD:  When did you start your Coyote Calling Academy Podcast?
BN:  I started the Podcast in December of 2018

SD:  Where can someone find the Podcast?
BN:  The Podcast can be found on sound cloud, google play, Itunes and Podbean, it can also be found on a link on our Facebook page: "Coyote Calling Academy Podcast".

SD:  When did  you start calling or hunting predators?
BN:  I started predator hunting about 6 years ago.

SD:  Whats your favorite predator to hunt?
BN:  My favorite predator to hunt is by far, coyotes.  I absolutely love watching them come to the call and the closer the better.

SD:  Whats your favorite caliber for coyote hunting?
BN:  My favorite caliber  is the 243 win, its bucks the wind here in SE Colorado.

SD:  What is one thing you would recommend for beginners?
BN:  One thing I would recommend to a beginner is spend more time and money scouting, picking up land or just time in the field hunting rather than tons of the latest and greatest gear and products.





















































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Glory" the 243

6 Super SD