"Glory" the 243

We have one week until Christmas.  A stressful time for some.  We can't help everyone in the world, but if I can touch the hearts of a few, that makes me feel better.

Let me take you back to a few years ago, my wife was diagnosed with Stage III breast cancer.  The news of course was devastating.  We were stressed, sad, mad even, but that was the hand that was given to us.  The financial hardship was the furthest thing from our mind, but it was real.

Fast forward to 2017, now.  The surgeries are over!  Chemo is done!  Cancer is gone!  "F" you Cancer!  We've had so much help over the last couple years.  Family, friends and an organization that helped us tremendously, the Tammy D foundation(click here for her story).

I know, so far this has nothing to do with guns or that pink/black/grey 243 I posted on social media teasing everyone this weekend, but bare with me.

During our treatment, Tammy D foundation helped us with a gift card for groceries twice a month, a gas card to get to and from doctors visits once a month, volunteers brought us meals and hired a cleaning agency to clean our house twice a month.  All done with no cost to us.

After my wife's ordeal with this disease, we decided as a family to give back to this organization, so we volunteer, cook meals for those going through the same thing we did, participate in charity events and now, my turn to give back.  The 243, named "Glory" will be given away to one person.


Part of the proceeds will be given to the Tammy D Foundation and another part will be going to a couple other families that were struck with cancer in their family.

Thank you for letting me share my family's story, but this Christmas isn't about us.  Lets all try to help someone in need, even if its just volunteering for a couple of hours.

If you would like to donate to this without getting a call, email me as well and I'll make sure that money is given to the foundation for you.


I bought 100 open reed predator calls(similar to the pic, but black and pink) from my friends at Coyote Creek Calls, Travis Alzate.  Travis gave a discounted price to help with this benefit as well.

  • Every call you purchase, you get 1 chance of 100 to win the rifle.  
  • You buy as many as you want, you will get one chance per call.
  • Rifle can not be shipped to CA, NY, MA, or any other state that it is prohibited in.
  • The calls will be $40 each.
  • To purchase(this is important), you must email me at scott@sdrifles.com
  • DO NOT PM me and ask me to save you one
  • First come;  First served by time stamp
  • I will make a spreadsheet and do a Facebook live drawing when we get all 100 sold
  • Delivery on the calls will be approximately 3 weeks, as soon as we get them from the mold shop
  • Payment methods will be paypal (Friends and Family ONLY) NO COMMENTS ON Paypal
  • This is not a raffle(paypal will freeze my account) THEY are anti-gun and anti-raffle!!!!
Rifle Details
Billet lower(Specialized Dynamics)
Side charge upper receiver
243 match grade stainless steel barrel
15" Keymod handguard
Elftmann adjustable Match trigger(2 3/4-4lb)
Ergo grip Deluxe grip
Magpul PRS stock
Pink/black/grey kryptek pattern

From our family to yours, Merry Christmas!




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

6 Super SD

Coyote Calling Academy Interview